Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Restrict one email per delivery template using typology rule

Level 1

There is requirement to restrict a user to get one email per delivery campaign. 

the solution what i have currently working is to use typology rule as marketing do not have to worry about it to put code in each campaign to check for it. we have multiple delivery in one single campaign

what happening the filter typology is currently removing all the recipient who have been contacted that  particular delivery template. Unable to get the current delivery into typology as well as association of recipient with the current delivery template. 

Any help appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Manik,

If you are basing the typology rule on the template or the Campaign then this would be expected. You would need to create a general fatigue rule that will limit the amount of deliveries to an individual recipient. Please take a look at the documentation below and if you need to sit down and walk through the setup, I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/testing-and-sending/working-with-typ...

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Manik,

If you are basing the typology rule on the template or the Campaign then this would be expected. You would need to create a general fatigue rule that will limit the amount of deliveries to an individual recipient. Please take a look at the documentation below and if you need to sit down and walk through the setup, I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/testing-and-sending/working-with-typ...

Regards,

Craig