Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Resend delivered message

Level 4

Hi Team,

Please suggest and help me in the following query:

I want to resend an email delivery to the same recipient which was send few days back having the same content.

Example scenario: I sent an bill invoice to the customer when purchased the item. The customer deleted the invoice from mail by mistake and now needed the bill and contacted in the respective portal as resend the bill invoice.

In this scenario, how can we send the same bill invoice without any changes to the same delivery.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi ravitejagundu

The structure of the workflow can be pretty simple. Add a query activity which will query for that recipient in recipient schema and add a delivery activity in which you can paste the content of the delivery by looking up for the same from previous delivery or delivery template that was used and add the invoice if it was static if the pdf was dynamic then you can select that option.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi ravitejagundu

Incase you have email archiving/ BCC feature enabled ( Depending on your build ) then you can option a copy of the email and re-send it to the customer but incase you do not have it setup then you would have to target the same user via workflow and attach the invoice in the delivery and send it again.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 4

Hi Ananya Kuthiala

Thanks for your earliest response. we are not having BCC feature for our build. I need to run through workflow itself. What will be structure of the workflow? And there is no attachment in our scenario. I have to send the delivery by querying the delivery logs in Query part, right?  Please help me in this.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi ravitejagundu

The structure of the workflow can be pretty simple. Add a query activity which will query for that recipient in recipient schema and add a delivery activity in which you can paste the content of the delivery by looking up for the same from previous delivery or delivery template that was used and add the invoice if it was static if the pdf was dynamic then you can select that option.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 4

Hi Ananya Kuthiala

I need one more help on this. Can we automate this process, instead of copying the data from old delivery. Or can we send the same delivery again by writing a query in the workflow?

Is it the same process for message center messages also?

Thanks,

Raviteja Gundu