Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Reporting for recurring campaigns

Level 2

Hi all,

we face a problem with the recurring campaigns regarding the analysis of these mailings (AC version 6.1.). You can only see the numbers for all dispatches together, not for a single dispatch (cf. attachment). Is there a solution either via the report center or via an extra workflow?

Many thanks and kind regards,
Klaus

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Klaus,

Every single delivery sent should be available in the delivery view of the application (even the ones that are part of a recurring delivery). For example here we have 7 deliveries sent from the Happy Birthday recurring delivery of the BIRTHDAY campaign. Each one contains reports specific to this particular delivery.

You can filter the deliveries to display in this node by applying an advanced filter. For example, you can only select deliveries attached to a particular recurring delivery.

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

-Tacia

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Klaus,

Every single delivery sent should be available in the delivery view of the application (even the ones that are part of a recurring delivery). For example here we have 7 deliveries sent from the Happy Birthday recurring delivery of the BIRTHDAY campaign. Each one contains reports specific to this particular delivery.

You can filter the deliveries to display in this node by applying an advanced filter. For example, you can only select deliveries attached to a particular recurring delivery.

Let me know if you have any questions on this.

-Tacia