Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Reporting based on recipient Mail Client

Level 2

Hi,

I'm unable to find a report based on the recipients Mail Client.  With the rendering of, real-world, emails vastly different in Outlook 2013, 2016 & 365.  I'm trying to get a breakdown of our customers, so as to focus on the larger groups when we have rendering issues.

I can find, Platform, Device and Browser.  But no client data.

Thanks,

8 Replies

Employee Advisor

@AndrewKriz  I don't think the 'client' dimension is available oob and there isn't any straightforward way to implement a custom dimension. There's a possibility for you to capture the email client information at the user profile level and then have that available in reports. Refer this link: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/reporting/customizing-reports/creati... (You might have to make some tweaks as per your use case)

Level 2
I'll have to look into this, but it's strange that other email platforms can have this OOB feature (that I assume is quite important), but ACS doesn't.

Employee Advisor

@AndrewKriz  Detailed information around rendering in different email clients, is dependent on the license agreement.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/testing-and-sending/preparing-and-te...

Hope this helps.

Level 2
I think you've misunderstood the question, I'm after client data from actual Campaign Sends. Not testing data.

Employee Advisor
Technical Data tab under a specific client should give you the actual sent data

Level 2
Where do I find the Technical Data tab for a Campaign send?

Employee Advisor

As I mentioned it's licensed, you can refer to the screenshots shown in the documentation(shared above) to navigate to it

Level 2
I'm not sure you're understanding the question, or I'm missing something. Email Rendering is done at the test phase of an email, and isn't needed for an actual campaign send. So it doesn't know the recipients. So how does that help in a report to identify actually received emails to our customers and identifying email client data at the customers end?