Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Re-Marketing campaign for Cart Abandonment issue

Employee

HI,

I have configured and created the Re-Marketing campaign as described in the given below link. Adobe Genesis connector has been configured and integrated Analytics and Campaign to read the segments, too.

https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/PTF_Connectors_Web_Analytics_connectors.html

1287750_pastedImage_0.png

Technical Workflow: I did not make any changes to the default workflow. Just replicated the default workflow and created my own copy to read the segments data and upload it to the webEvents Schema. The flow chart ran successfully and the data is visible in webEvents schema (see below).

1287751_pastedImage_1.png

Data in webEvents table:

1287791_pastedImage_2.png

Re-Marketing workflow for Cart Abandonment:

Once the Technical workflow above runs successfully, it should trigger the Re-Marketing campaign (WKF88 below) for Cart Abandonment. However, the campaign or the workflow is not getting triggered for Re-Marketing. When I try to execute the flowchart by clicking ‘Restart the workflow from this Task (Signal)’, it is giving the below error.

1287792_pastedImage_4.png

1287793_pastedImage_5.png

Could someone please help me with this and let me know, if you need any other details.

Version details:

Adobe Campaign Version: 6.1.1

Build: 8724

Thanks,

Rajesh

6 Replies

Employee

Hi Rajesh,

The Workflow WKF88 does not look to be in started state. For a workflow triggered by signal , it should be in started state. Can you please start the workflow and wait for the recovery of web events workflow to complete again and see if the workflow triggers after that.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Employee

Hi Adhiyan,

I agree with you. But, when i was trying to trigger the workflow (to enable the signal), i am getting the following error. Also, i have scheduled the campaign to run every 1 minute (to see if it helps) and nothing worked.

1288123_pastedImage_5.png

1288121_pastedImage_0.png

Today, even the technical workflow failed with the same error (Database record not found).

1288122_pastedImage_1.png

Questions:

1. What is the reason for this error?

2. How to enable the signal, once the error is sorted out.

Please let me know, if you need any other details.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Employee

HI Adhiyan​,

Below is the screenshot of the JS which failed. I am not sure, which 'deliveryTemplate-id' it is referring to in the JS code, below. Please let me know, if you find anything.

1289122_pastedImage_0.png

Below are the fields successfully uploaded to the webEvents table.

1289144_pastedImage_1.png

Employee

Hi All,

I have recreated everything and it (remarketing for cart abandonment) is working fine. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for the update!

Do you know if a specific change made it work? Or did you simply re-created the same and it just simply worked?

Florent