Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Pressure typology rule on deliveries from a workflow

Level 4

Hi all,

I'd like to apply pressure rules on deliveries that do not have a contact date, because they are created from a template with a workflow activity. Is there any workaround to that?

Thanks in advance

Guillermo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Guillermo,

Yes , Right I got the same issue as well.

Probably you will have to do something like this to overcome the contact date limitation on the recurring delivery.

1476796_pastedImage_0.png

So the contact date will always be populated using the current timestamp.

I tested using this setup and got the pressure rules applied in the logs :

04/30/2018 9:32:23 PM Loading typology rules (step: javascript/postTarget)...

04/30/2018 9:32:23 PM Applying arbitration 'Test pressure' (threshold reached) : 0 recipients(s) excluded in 0.0s.

04/30/2018 9:32:23 PM Duplicate address in delivery action. : 0 recipients(s) excluded in 0.0s.

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Guillermo,

Use a recurring delivery instead of creating it from a template. Define and design your content in the recurring delivery and the contact date for a recurring delivery would be set every time it is analyzed unlike a normal email delivery .

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 4

Hi Adhiyan and thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, the results I am getting is the same as before. Please have a look at the audit below and you will see that the typology rule is not applied because of the lack f a contact date. Any idea of how to force that date to be set?

1473252_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks

Guillermo

Level 4

Hi Adhiyan​ ,

Did you have any chance to see if there's something wrong on my setup?

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Guillermo

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Guillermo,

Yes , Right I got the same issue as well.

Probably you will have to do something like this to overcome the contact date limitation on the recurring delivery.

1476796_pastedImage_0.png

So the contact date will always be populated using the current timestamp.

I tested using this setup and got the pressure rules applied in the logs :

04/30/2018 9:32:23 PM Loading typology rules (step: javascript/postTarget)...

04/30/2018 9:32:23 PM Applying arbitration 'Test pressure' (threshold reached) : 0 recipients(s) excluded in 0.0s.

04/30/2018 9:32:23 PM Duplicate address in delivery action. : 0 recipients(s) excluded in 0.0s.

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 4

Hi Adhiyan,

This works perfectly now. Thanks very much for your advice.

Regards

Guillermo