Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Personalization pending status since 12 hours

Level 4

Hi anyone,

Delivery is not sent out as shown below. Can anyone help on how to mitigate this. Do I need to stop and restart? Or is there anyway I can send this delivery out.

1294699_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Priyanka

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Priyanka,

Something has gone wrong here. For a target audience as small as 236 it shouldn't take this long.

If the instance is hosted by Adobe, reach out to Adobe support and they can have tech-ops check what is happening at backend.

If the instance is on-premise you will have to ask the DBA.

However, is the problem affecting only this delivery? or is it a system wide problem.

If only this delivery is impacted, hit the Stop button, rerun your workflow to create a new delivery and hopefully it will go out.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Priyanka,

Something has gone wrong here. For a target audience as small as 236 it shouldn't take this long.

If the instance is hosted by Adobe, reach out to Adobe support and they can have tech-ops check what is happening at backend.

If the instance is on-premise you will have to ask the DBA.

However, is the problem affecting only this delivery? or is it a system wide problem.

If only this delivery is impacted, hit the Stop button, rerun your workflow to create a new delivery and hopefully it will go out.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

Hi @Vipul_Raghav,

Can you please let me know the root cause of this issue?

Is this caused by many JavaScript personalization on the delivery? or something related to Email size.

Thanks in Advance!!

Level 4

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for the quick turnaround. Our instance is hosted by Adobe. May be now I'll hit the stop button and rerun the workflow as you mentioned.

Regards,

Priyanka

Level 1

Hi Vipul,

I have similar issue,

I deleted the deliver's and cleared my cache. Re created deliverer's on same workflow still same status.

can you suggest me anything else?