Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Organizational Unit, default object namespaces

Level 3
Level 3

Is it possible to define a default namespace for all objects created under a specific organizational unit? I don't see this option anywhere?

If not..what is currently best practice to differentiate between objects created from users from different organizations other than manually adding a prefix to the objects name/label?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@o_X, Creating Options under (Administration -> Application settings) allows to setup namespace for custom resources. I don't see any other objects with a custom namespace you can setup to follow.

Otherwise, it's a process everyone to follow as you mentioned something like prefixes to the objects, etc. Also, I believe you already know by setting up an organizational unit you can setup controlled access to different objects.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@o_X, Creating Options under (Administration -> Application settings) allows to setup namespace for custom resources. I don't see any other objects with a custom namespace you can setup to follow.

Otherwise, it's a process everyone to follow as you mentioned something like prefixes to the objects, etc. Also, I believe you already know by setting up an organizational unit you can setup controlled access to different objects.

Thanks, Sathees