Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Not receiving tracking information on Adobe Campaign Console

Level 1

Hi

I've implemented push notifications in my Android app. I've integrated the Adobe Campaign's Tracking and Marketing URL, along with the integration key. I've also implemented the notifyReceive() and the notifyOpening() methods. When I send a push notification from the console, I'm able to see within the console that the notification was sent, but when I open the notification on the a device,  the console doesn't show me that the notification was opened. I'm not sure why this is. Your help would be most appreciated.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I'm waiting for feedback from our internal teams. I'll let you know as soon as I have an answer if they have some hints or instructions to correct the issue you are facing.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to create a support ticket in case I don't get a rapid answer.

Florent

Level 10

Hi,

Can you put a log statement in when invoking notifyReceive and print messageId and delivery ID in logs?

If you are using classic version, go to technical workflow and execute pending-tracking workflow and let see it should fix your problem.

It looks like you are not invoking the notifyReceive on right time or you are getting some NeolaneException exception. Check your logs and let us know, we can help you fix this.

Regards,

Amit

Level 1

Hi Amit,

When I send a push notification from the console, the onMessageReceived() method in the FirebaseMessagingService gets invoked and I receive both the message and the delivery IDs. I've logged this and I see both ID's received. When I invoke the notifyReceive() method within the onMessageReceived() method, the onComplete() method is called. I also logged that too.