Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Not able to convert Float to Integer

Level 2

Hi,

We are downloading a file from SFTP and Updating data in Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS), here for some fields data in the file is floating the data type in ACS is Integer so while uploading the data that field is updated to '0' say for example the value is file is "123.0" ACS is updating as "0" but I want it to update as "123"

Can someone please help me on this

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Chaitanya,

Try casting the "source expression" on the update data activity to integer by using advanced functions-

1837912_pastedImage_0.png

1838024_pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps, Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Chaitanya,

Try casting the "source expression" on the update data activity to integer by using advanced functions-

1837912_pastedImage_0.png

1838024_pastedImage_1.png

Hope this helps, Thanks!

Level 2

Hi Prasanna,

I have tried with ToInteger()but still it is updating as "0".

2.JPG1.JPG

Level 5

Chaitanya,

May I know if you are seeing 125.0 in the transition coming into update data activity(to view data in transition, you have to go to workflow properties and select 'keep interim population' and run the workflow, select the transition and open transition)?

if you are not seeing it, then probably the issue is in data loading activity, could also be an issue with delimiters in the file.

Thanks!

Level 2

Hi Prasanna,

I am able to convert floating number to integer now

Thanks you for the help