Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

New Alerting group

Level 9

Hi Community,

Is it possible for me to create a new alerting group where I can include specific users and then use this group in the delivery alerting dashboard?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mmbb110 

I think you might have missed some step in between, few things to check:

1. While creating profile in admin console, type the Profile name by following this exact syntax: Campaign Standard- instance name - ID of the security group

2. For newly created Profile (SG in admin console) to be completely synced, you also need to create them in Adobe Campaign.

3. The ID needs to be the same as the one chosen in the Admin console.

4. Try adding the new profile to the desired user in admin console after SG is created in ACS

5. Try logging in a new incognito browser if you still don't see your user in new SG

Below is what I see under my users' Security Groups and my user shows up under the new SG in ACS too

shelly-goel_0-1605143703433.png

If you still face challenges, please share screenshot of what you have done in admin console and ACS SG configuration

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Yes you can create a new Security Group of the specific users and choose this new group in your Delivery Dashboard.

Administration > Users & Security > Security Groups

Level 9
@shelly-goel , I created a new security group and used organisational unit as all and also assigned a administration role, however under users I don't see anything nor any option to add. Is there any step missing?

Employee Advisor
@mmbb110 you would need access to admin console to add users to a security group or ask someone with admin console access to do so https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/administrating/users-and-security/ma...

Level 9
I did refer the below documentation earlier and tried following the steps but my security group does not show up my email although I had my user profile linked to this group via admin console. The current option you had provided, I tried that too and created a security group via ACS and then went into the admin console, my user- assign products- under please select a profile for this product, I Don't see the new group that I created via ACS.

Level 9
Any thoughts on the missing peice while I am configuring a new security group?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@mmbb110 

I think you might have missed some step in between, few things to check:

1. While creating profile in admin console, type the Profile name by following this exact syntax: Campaign Standard- instance name - ID of the security group

2. For newly created Profile (SG in admin console) to be completely synced, you also need to create them in Adobe Campaign.

3. The ID needs to be the same as the one chosen in the Admin console.

4. Try adding the new profile to the desired user in admin console after SG is created in ACS

5. Try logging in a new incognito browser if you still don't see your user in new SG

Below is what I see under my users' Security Groups and my user shows up under the new SG in ACS too

shelly-goel_0-1605143703433.png

If you still face challenges, please share screenshot of what you have done in admin console and ACS SG configuration

Level 9
Thank you, I got this to work, the key part I probably think is the group that you create in ACS where you enter the Label and ID, you need to use the last part of whatever you named it as in the Admin Console in both the fields. "Campaign Standard- instance name - ID of the security group" . "just the ID of the security group" also what I was doing is after creating profile in Admin console I was assigning product to my user first and then going to ACS and creating a new group. anyways its all working now, Thanks again.