Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Neolane on OSX / How can I easily upload / rip delivery templates?

Level 1

Hi all,

Right now I have "Neolane - Client console v6.1" running this on a Windows Machine.  I'm a developer so the only task that I wish to use Neolane for is to paste code into delivery templates.

I've recently migrated to OSX and this is the only piece of software that I need a VM for.  I'm trying to discover if there is a way to accomplish what I need without a VM as it feels overkill.

From viewing an Adobe demo video, it appears that Adobe Campaign runs on OSX

Questions:
Is the software in this video different from the Neolane that I use on the Windows machine?
If it is, what is this software? 

Is it cloud based?
    Can I use my Neolane login details for this?
    Is this the login page? My Neolane client details don't seem to work, can the application version lo...

Does Neolane have an API or something similar? 
    Can I FTP (or something similar) into the delivery template section to just drop Code (or rip existing template code for that matter) rather than having to manually login to Neolane and paste copy one by one?

Any help with this would be useful, I am struggling to get clear answers.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

1. You can only use Campaign v6.1 in OS X if you run it through a VM. It does not run natively on OS X. It is also not Cloud based – the architecture depends on your project (on premise / hosted), but you do need a Windows console.
  2. Campaign APIs are available under license agreement only.

About email creation you need to set up, you can FTP content to a new delivery using Campaign Workflows.

For this, you must:

•  Edit the Script tab and add a script to load the content of the delivery:

delivery.content.html.source=loadFile(vars.filename)

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best,

Tacia

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hello,

1. You can only use Campaign v6.1 in OS X if you run it through a VM. It does not run natively on OS X. It is also not Cloud based – the architecture depends on your project (on premise / hosted), but you do need a Windows console.

About email creation you need to set up, you can FTP content to a new delivery using Campaign Workflows.

For this, you must:

Best,

Tacia

Level 9

Hello,

For this, you must:

Best,

Tacia