Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Multilingual transactional push

Level 2

For event based push notification multilingual one is it possible to get Ac_language field input from probile db? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi hrya,

it depends on the type of push notification.

If you use a profile-based one for Push, then you can indeed use AC_Language. (Note: if a user got 3 phones, the push then may go to all 3)

If you use event-based, i.e. you send the mobile token to Campaign, then you may need to define a custom link to the profile and a custom variant selection rule.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Hrya,

Can you detail out the use case, what you've done thus far, and if you are hitting any errors? I would expect that you should be able to pull the field but don't know for certain.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi hrya,

it depends on the type of push notification.

If you use a profile-based one for Push, then you can indeed use AC_Language. (Note: if a user got 3 phones, the push then may go to all 3)

If you use event-based, i.e. you send the mobile token to Campaign, then you may need to define a custom link to the profile and a custom variant selection rule.