Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Loading images into Adobe Campaign

Level 2

I am new to Adobe Campaign and I would like to know how I can upload images from my current network into Adobe Campaign. I have maybe 25 images that I would like to upload.

6 Replies

Employee

Hello bamamh1

Unfortunately there is no way to upload bulk images into Adobe Campaign. You would need to upload them one by one via public resources.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

Can you send me the how to do the below for each image?

Employee

You can upload Image on some image hosting site. Could be adobe internal site as well if you have the access. Once you upload them, you can use those links for your content to display as per requirement.

Thanks

Deepak

Employee

Hi bamamh1

In order to upload images in public resource folder then using them in email. Follow the below steps

1 - Go to Explorer > Resources > Online > Public resources

2 - Click on new on the top right side of the window and give a label , internal name and then on the below window upload an image from your machine.

Regards,
Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

I don’t have Online as an option.

Below are the steps that I took to get to Resources:

Selected the Adobe Campaign button (highlighted in yellow)

Selected Resources (highlighted in yellow)

Within Resources I see the following:

Employee

Hi bamamh1

I guess you are using ACS and the steps i shared were for ACC. For ACS please follow the below documentation

Adobe Campaign Help | Inserting images

Adobe Campaign Help | About email content design

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala