Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Is there an "is included in" operator in Adobe Campaign Standard queries?

Level 5

Hi there,

I have a requirement where I regularly need to query profiles that have bought 1 of a range of products (SKUs)

Our data model has the following setup:

Profile (1) --> (n) Orders (1) --> (n) Order Items

There is "Product ID / SKU" column on the Order Items table.

I need to build a filter that returns profiles that have an order that contains at least 1 of the product codes (SKUs).

The screenshot below seems to be the way that it can be done. However, having to drag in "product code" attribute and configure an "OR" for each SKU is way too time consuming when I need to do this for many SKUs and build many similar filters.

Can anyone propose a solution?

* Is there a way of writing "is included in" expression and pasting a range of comma seperated SKUs like in Adobe Campaign Classic?

* FYI - I was looking to build a parameterised filter on the profile custom resource, but this doesn't seem to be possible when using data from a table more than 1 link away.

I hope someone has a solution.

davidh2892249_0-1611322374451.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

In the advanced expression editor within your query condition you can use an IN statement.  For example:

@productCode IN ('01203', '18756', '39428', 'etc', 'etc')

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

In the advanced expression editor within your query condition you can use an IN statement.  For example:

@productCode IN ('01203', '18756', '39428', 'etc', 'etc')

Employee
I do not believe the Product Documentation covers any specific details on advanced editor. The advanced option allows an operator to write SQL expressions directly and the expectation is that this is fairly open ended and any expression created properly will work.

Level 3

Then it would be good if the text below the expression box said "Some of the authorized operators are...." rather than "The authorized operators are..." as this suggest these are the only ones allowed.