Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

IP Warming

Level 2

Hi,

I want to be sure that email messages not delivered in spam and are ip in trusted zone, so how to perform IP Warming in Adobe Campaign. I want guidelines how to achieve this. Is is the performed by Adobe setup people or have to do by us? Please anyone help on the same.

Thanks

Chandan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello Vasu and Chandan,

If your execution instance is hosted at Adobe, then the IP warming is usually carried out by Adobe's Deliverability experts, during the implementation of the new Project.

If the execution instance is hosted outside of Adobe, then it's in arena for the hosting teams at the customer's end to perform this.

If Adobe's assistance is needed on the instructions and best practices, please refer the external documentation, or contact your Customer Success Manager to help you with aligning Deliverability consulting.

Hope that helps!

-Samit

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi Chandan,

I have the same let me know did get any update on this?

I have not seen  documentation how to configure sub-domains and how it will linked to delivery?

Thanks,

Vasu

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hello Vasu and Chandan,

If your execution instance is hosted at Adobe, then the IP warming is usually carried out by Adobe's Deliverability experts, during the implementation of the new Project.

If the execution instance is hosted outside of Adobe, then it's in arena for the hosting teams at the customer's end to perform this.

If Adobe's assistance is needed on the instructions and best practices, please refer the external documentation, or contact your Customer Success Manager to help you with aligning Deliverability consulting.

Hope that helps!

-Samit