Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

IOS PEN certificate error

Level 5

We are trying to add the IOS pen certificate ON Campaign (already managed to add the Android server key without an issue) and have been getting this error:

fern1_0-1664285837307.png

Mobile Error code:21 - Invalid iOS certificate. Empty certificate key. Could not open a connection with APNS/APNS_SANDBOX server.
Error while executing the method 'ChangeMobileApp' of service 'nms:mobileApp'.

Our mobile dev told us he had created IOS certificate many times before without an issue. 
 Any idea how we can solve this?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Craig,

After many trials and many certificates created by our app dev team we managed. 
Tbh we are still not sure what made it work, and we didn´t have to change any setup previously made in launch..
I think it was related to sandbox. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Fern,

Can your mobile Dev ensure that the permissions in launch are sufficient and allow write access? We have seen this occur once or twice in the past and that was typically the problem.

Thanks,

Craig

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi Craig,

After many trials and many certificates created by our app dev team we managed. 
Tbh we are still not sure what made it work, and we didn´t have to change any setup previously made in launch..
I think it was related to sandbox.