Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Include > Dynamic image served by Adobe Target

Level 4

I was trying to include Dynamic images from target in an email campaign, but I could not find the option  Include > Dynamic image served by Adobe Target in the email properties.

I understand that I have to configure TNT Edge server and TNT Tenant Name for enabling the above mentioned option.

I have the edge server configured, but I want to know what is value for Tenant name for Adobe Target.

Thanks

Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please do not change the TNT_EdgeServer value, it is already set by default and is correct. You need to set the TNT_TenatName to Target Clientcode. In order to fetch target client code, under Adobe Target Classic go to Configuration > Edit. You will see the section Client on this page. Value of it will become Tenat name on Campaign side.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Please do not change the TNT_EdgeServer value, it is already set by default and is correct. You need to set the TNT_TenatName to Target Clientcode. In order to fetch target client code, under Adobe Target Classic go to Configuration > Edit. You will see the section Client on this page. Value of it will become Tenat name on Campaign side.

Hope this helps.

Level 4

Thanks a ton Vipul, I am getting the option to include dynamic images now. 

Senthil

Level 1

is there a way to use custom table to include decision parameters? currently its referencing to recipients table?