Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

In ACS is it possible to use a recipient table other than the OOTB Profile table

Level 4

Hi,

In ACS is it possible to use an own new custom table other than the OOTB Profile table to configure a new Target Mapping. Can this new Target Mapping be used in the new email template along with the new custom table for Target Audience selection from only this custom table and its linked tables.?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Asish,

At present all REST APIs are exposed for profile schema. You can have a new target mapping with different configuration but still aligned with Profiles.

We will soon be adding the feature to work with other targeting dimensions but at the moment it is not possible.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Asish,

At present all REST APIs are exposed for profile schema. You can have a new target mapping with different configuration but still aligned with Profiles.

We will soon be adding the feature to work with other targeting dimensions but at the moment it is not possible.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 3

Hi Vipul!

We are now 2.5 years later, and it is still not possible to work with other targeting dimensions. Do you know if it is planned already in a future release? I was really surprised to see such a basic functionality is missing in ACS, and a lot of people are complaining about it in this forum.

Thanks!

Xavier

Level 4

Hi Vipul,

This is our use case : We want to create a Email template with a Target mapping as New Custom Resource table linked to the Profile table. The reason behind it is when the users create an Email using that template they can only see the new custom resource table(linked to profile table) to select their target audience rather than profile schema. Is this possible now in ACS?

Employee Advisor

Hi Asish,

My knowledge says it is not possible. I would suggest raising a support ticket who can confirm on this with Engineering and if the feature is still now there, can log an Enhancement Request on your behalf.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 10

Hi Asish,

I can confirm that today you can only use the profile table as recipient table in ACS.

You can however extend this table if you need to customize it.

Florent