Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Importing Test profiles using workflow for seed address

Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to upload the multiple test profiles from file to ACS test profile(seedMember) schema.

My workflow is running successfully without any error but when i am trying to search the records that i have uploaded i am not able to find those.

any inputs on this part will really be helpful.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@asalgar ,

Can you make sure on update data activity "fields to update" section includes with mapping to update ID(@name) of the test profile. For example, on the csv file you can have id column along with other columns and that is mapped to ID (@name) on the test profile. Once you rerun the import you should be able to see test profiles.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @asalgar,

Probably you're looking at profiles section. Can you look at under Home -> Profiles & Audiences -> Test Profiles section.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

i have checked both the profile section but still i am not able to find the test records that i have created using workflow .

Thanks

Community Advisor

Can you share the details on how you're updating the test profile data using workflow?

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

first i am loading a csv file using load data activity and using segmentation just to limit the count then in update data activity i have selected updating schema to "Test profile" and i have put the reconciliation on Email part from list the target mapping . i am not getting any error when workflow run and even in logs i can see that record is inserted and when i am trying to search the record . the record is nowhere to found.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@asalgar ,

Can you make sure on update data activity "fields to update" section includes with mapping to update ID(@name) of the test profile. For example, on the csv file you can have id column along with other columns and that is mapped to ID (@name) on the test profile. Once you rerun the import you should be able to see test profiles.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

@SatheeskannaK  thanks for the help now i am able to see the test profiles.

Level 1

When we are uploading Test profiles using Upload activity, how do you enable Proof or Trap or both options for these profiles in bulk?

By default, they are disabled when I use a CSV file.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Community Advisor

Hi @sp57570507,

You can load the CSV file using Load file activity and create/update the test profiles either proof or trap or both using Update data activity in bulk.

SatheeskannaK_0-1680126299211.png

SatheeskannaK_1-1680126331654.png

SatheeskannaK_2-1680126365236.png

Thanks, Sathees