Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Identify changes to certain fields on a Profile

Level 1

I know you can identify if any part of the profile changed based on the last modified date, but is there a way to identify if certain elements of a profile changed day to day? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

As said, this is unfortunately not possible in a standard way.

Depending on the profile count / number of fields you are interested in, you could do:

• Create a table where you copy the corresponding profile fields with a schedule workflow
  • ANother scheduled workflow which checks all changed profiles towards this backup table for the attributes

But that would duplicate data storage and potentially cause other issues.

What exact use case do you have? If it's about 1 or 2 fields, the above might be suitable

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi hprice,

While ACS does have the ability to audit workflow changes, it cannot audit profile changes.

If you want to submit this for an enhancement, you can reach out to Campaign Support, who can submit the request for R&D review for a future release.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

As said, this is unfortunately not possible in a standard way.

Depending on the profile count / number of fields you are interested in, you could do:

• Create a table where you copy the corresponding profile fields with a schedule workflow
  • ANother scheduled workflow which checks all changed profiles towards this backup table for the attributes

But that would duplicate data storage and potentially cause other issues.

What exact use case do you have? If it's about 1 or 2 fields, the above might be suitable

Level 1

Thanks. We get a daily export out of ACS, so I'll just build an external process to determine changes.