Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

identify an user on a landing page when coming from an email

Level 2

Hello Everyone,

I try to fix on issue on something it seems to be a basic usecase but i can't find relevant help on that topic.

I have a landing page to collect postal addresses from an audience and i have an email with a link to these landing page. Both are created on ACS.

I thought that if I just created a link between both using the email designer, that will be automatic but it seem not

malexandre_0-1654673778855.png

Any ideas about how i can fix that ?

Best regards

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @malexandre,

It should work as long as you have properly configured landing page properties by following preloading data and reconciliation from the documentation below should pull the profile information when someone opens landing page from the email that was sent from ACS.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/communication-channels/landing-pages...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @malexandre,

It should work as long as you have properly configured landing page properties by following preloading data and reconciliation from the documentation below should pull the profile information when someone opens landing page from the email that was sent from ACS.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/communication-channels/landing-pages...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Hi @SatheeskannaK,

When i click on the link into the email here are the parameters in url : ?pkey=&deliveryName=DM3804

It seems that pkey should be fill in with something but not sure

Community Advisor

Yes, it should fill with pkey details. Can you ensure following properties configured properly on the landing page,

SatheeskannaK_0-1654694227880.png

From the email when i click the landing page,

SatheeskannaK_1-1654694252762.png

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Employee Advisor

it should fill the Pkey with the right values.

Though it will only work for "real" profiles, i.e. when sending a proof to a test profile it won't include a pkey value.