Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to duplicate workflows automatically

Level 2

One of the repetitive steps that I have to do when I create a new campaign in ACS is duplicate a workflow as many times for as many markets I'm going to work with in that campaign. 

I was looking for an automated way to duplicate the original workflow. I have tried inserting workflows with an "Update data" activity with some success, the problem is that I don't find a way that the new inserted workflows have all the activities that the original workflow does.

Is there a way to duplicate workflow in ACS?

Thank you and kind regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jose,

At this juncture, I'd recommend submitting an enhancement request to the product via Campaign Support.  From there we can get it evaluated for a future release.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jose,

At this juncture, I'd recommend submitting an enhancement request to the product via Campaign Support.  From there we can get it evaluated for a future release.

Regards,

Craig

Level 9

Hi,

The best I am aware is you can simply copy the existing workflow and paste it into the new workflow, it retains all the settings of the old one.

Just hold and select every element and do control C and Control V into the new one.