Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to automate Adobe Campaign Management client console

Level 1

Hi Folks,
I am trying to automate the Adobe Campaign management client console using HP UFT 12.0 and when I tried to identify the objects using Object Spy , all the objects are identified as WinObject. Has anyone have automated adobe campaign management or someone knows what has to be done to solve this issue please let me know. Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Ashok,

Campaign v6 is a client-server based architecture solution: you can use APIs to automate processes.

The documentation is available here:

https://support.neolane.net/doc/AC6.1/en/CFG_API_Overview.html

Please note that the Adobe Campaign APIs are optional and under license. Check your license contract and refer to the complete API reference documentation to answer your needs.

Best,

Tacia

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

@Ashok,

What kind of automation you are looking?. Do you want to create campaigns in HP system and auto create same campaigns in AEM?. 

--

Jitendra

Level 1

@Jitendra

Apologise for the late reply, Yes i want to create campaigns in campaign management and to validate the flows using UFT.

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Ashok,

Campaign v6 is a client-server based architecture solution: you can use APIs to automate processes.

The documentation is available here:

https://support.neolane.net/doc/AC6.1/en/CFG_API_Overview.html

Please note that the Adobe Campaign APIs are optional and under license. Check your license contract and refer to the complete API reference documentation to answer your needs.

Best,

Tacia

Level 1

Hello,

The API documentation link is broken no longer valid. Can you please share APi documentation for Ver 7.0 , we're using Client server version, looking to automate data behind the work flow.

Any other pointers would really help.

Thanks