Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to assign random code for recipient in delivery?

Level 2

Hi All,

I have a table(coupon) contains with some coupon code only.But there is no mapping with any other table.

I need to assign the random coupon code based on the table(coupon) with recipient while sending delivery.

Is there anyway to do it.

Kindly help on this.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Vipul Raghav

I have done without linking in schema level.

1.I have added one more column(line number) in coupon table.Which will be inserted while import the data.

2.I am able to assign the random number when querying the recipient.

3.After that linking the random number with the line number in coupon table using enrichment.It will assign the coupon code for the recipient.

Regards,

Malarrajan Sundarraj

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee

Will each Recipient get the same coupon code, or will they each get a different one? Is there any cross-reference with the Recipient such as zip code to determine who gets which coupon code?

Linda

Level 1

Hola buenas tardes, desde Colombia. Yo logro personalizar ofertas, siempre que los destinatarios tenga su información ya cargada... es decir, se debe modificar o cargar los destinatarios con la información en el campo que necesitas que cambie para personalizar las ofertas...

Espero te sirva ayuda, saludos

Level 2

No. Each recipient will get unique coupon code.

Employee Advisor

without link between two tables, it is not possible.

You will have to come up with a logic to identify a coupon code for each recipient of yours.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Vipul Raghav

I have done without linking in schema level.

1.I have added one more column(line number) in coupon table.Which will be inserted while import the data.

2.I am able to assign the random number when querying the recipient.

3.After that linking the random number with the line number in coupon table using enrichment.It will assign the coupon code for the recipient.

Regards,

Malarrajan Sundarraj