Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to Add Days to Client Data table date field

Level 2

I want to update data for a client table where the dates are out of sync with our official records. We are processing batches where we want to add days to the date in the client data table.

I have been working with the 'Fields to Update' Source/Destination expression, but have been unable to successfully use the AddDays expression to the Client Data table date.

The expression works when pulling in Today's date (AddDays(GetDate(),35) but I am unsure of how to target the Client Data date field in place of the 'GetDate()' function.

In this case, my table is called @cusJourneyMembers.

Ultimately I am trying to target the Client Data Table date field: AddDays(insertClientDataTableDateField,35)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
You have to first Load the client data using Load Activity-->Reconcile using Econcilation and then try to update data

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @azlnlw ,

AddDays will only work when the data type of the columns is date-time. You will have to first convert the data type to date-time to make it work.

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2
Thanks for your response, Manoj. This field is a date-time field, but it doesn't appear I can target the Client Data Table in the "Update Data" expression editor.

Correct answer by
Level 2
You have to first Load the client data using Load Activity-->Reconcile using Econcilation and then try to update data

Administrator

Hi @azlnlw,

Were you able to resolve this query with either of the provided solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa