Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

how can we query the transaction event payload using workflow

Level 5

Hi Team

which table should we query to get the transactional event payload. i am trying to get all the payload we received for transactional messages.

Thank you.

Regards,

Suraj

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

You should select the actual event in the query activity> poperties (event whioch you created)

1860414_pastedImage_0.png

Do some filtering bvased opn the criteria you need- I did it for non empty email addresses-

1860415_pastedImage_1.png

When preview it on query activity itselfand configure the preview list- You will see somethign like this-

1860881_pastedImage_2.png

You cannot add this directly into your additional data section but I think you can export it into a file. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

You should select the actual event in the query activity> poperties (event whioch you created)

1860414_pastedImage_0.png

Do some filtering bvased opn the criteria you need- I did it for non empty email addresses-

1860415_pastedImage_1.png

When preview it on query activity itselfand configure the preview list- You will see somethign like this-

1860881_pastedImage_2.png

You cannot add this directly into your additional data section but I think you can export it into a file. Thanks!

Level 5

That was tricky. It would have been good if we could access these in additional data. but, it works for with file for now. is there a plan for any enhancement here if you know ?

Thank you for your reply!