Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How can I add a new IP address? Urgent

Level 2

Hi, 

Does anybody know how to add a new IP address? I have opened two tickets and sent an email but I don't get any response.

This is so important as from 1st of November I will not have any access anymore. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Katerina,

So the ticketing system has been updated so you can no longer open up a new ticket by just emailing.  You'll need to go through the Adobe Console to open up new tickets.  See the below URL in the "Request for help" section.

Additionally, right above the "Request for help" section you'll see documentation for the "Control Panel". This feature has been developed to allow our clients to do many common tasks, including whitelisting themselves without the need for submitting a Support ticket.

https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/ac-support.html#acs-support

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Katerina,

Can you elaborate on the ask and can you provide the ticket numbers?  I'm assuming based on your description that you need another IP address whitelisted so you or someone else will be able to log into Campaign?  If so, can you confirm that you are indeed using ACS versus Campaign Classic since IP whitelisting isn't necessary in ACS.

Thanks,

Craig

Level 2
Hi Craig, Thank you very much for your quick response. I don't have the ticket numbers as I never received a confirmation of them. I indeed need another IP address whitelisted so that I will be able to log into my Campaign account. Could you support me with this? I indeed use ACS. Thank you in advance. Katerina

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Katerina,

So the ticketing system has been updated so you can no longer open up a new ticket by just emailing.  You'll need to go through the Adobe Console to open up new tickets.  See the below URL in the "Request for help" section.

Additionally, right above the "Request for help" section you'll see documentation for the "Control Panel". This feature has been developed to allow our clients to do many common tasks, including whitelisting themselves without the need for submitting a Support ticket.

https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/ac-support.html#acs-support

Regards,

Craig