Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Gmail Annotation not working in Adobe Campaign

Level 1

Hello!

In my regular HTML template, I have added the necessary Gmail annotation script with the exact recommended image width. In the gmail preview the annotations, we are able to view the images. But on the real device, we are not able to get it even after the email falls under the promotion tab. Does anyone have a solution to it? Does Adobe campaign support it? Also, if anyone has successfully implemented in your templates, can you share some sample HTML files?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Goldraj,

It does not appear that Campaign Standard supports this, based on what I'm seeing. I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support and requesting an enhancement.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Goldraj,

It does not appear that Campaign Standard supports this, based on what I'm seeing. I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support and requesting an enhancement.

Regards,

Craig