Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard Merging Profiles

Level 1

Hi there

I have trouble finding a solution for merging two existing profiles into one. The structure looks like this pKey is the primary/profile key given by ACS. The externalID is a unique ID given by the external MS Dynamics 365 ID.

pKeyEmailexternalID (unique field)
1111john.doe@gmail.com 
2222john.doe@gmail.com

df3e6563-b6cc-ee11-9078-000d3ab2796e

Expected result

pKeyEmailexternalID (unique field)
1111john.doe@gmail.comdf3e6563-b6cc-ee11-9078-000d3ab2796e

My current workflow looks like this

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 14.03.38.png
Querry "D365 Kontakte" gives back all contacts with an externalID
Querry "Campaign Kontakte" gives back all contacts who don't have an excternalID
Then I make an intersection based on the email address. Now I know which profile/email I should merge but how can I do that?

Updating the campaign record with the externalID is not possible as it has a uniqueness constrain. Just using the D365 record is also not an option as we would lose the profile history/service subscriptions.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unlike Adobe Campaign Classic without losing the profile history, you won't be able to merge the profiles in Adobe Campaign Standard.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Unlike Adobe Campaign Classic without losing the profile history, you won't be able to merge the profiles in Adobe Campaign Standard.

Thanks, Sathees