Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Forbidden Error while using SOAP web service For Message Center

akshayk23775697
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I am fairly new to campaing and was wonder if anyone can help me solve this issue.

We have MC setup .  I am able to get the login session token via SOAP service  for a user . I use the Session token to make a call to MC and it fails with following error

I have made sure that

1.      User has read/write rights over the message Schema that was created for MC
  2.      User has been given administrator access on adobe campaing
  3.      The   allowUserPassword="true"  sessionTokenOnly="true" for the there securtyZone viz  Lan, VPN and Public
  4.     The user is assigned Message Center Named right  ( see figure below )

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SOAP-ENV:Body>

<SOAP-ENV:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring xsi:type="xsd:string">SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'postMessage' of service 'agsc:mc_messagesInformation'.</faultstring>

<detail xsi:type="xsd:string">INT-150012 The HTTP query returned a 'Forbidden' type error (403)

(1:1) : Invalid document structure

XML-110018 Error while parsing XML string 'XSV-350115 The user/password authentication is not authorized for 'mc' login via the '0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1' address.                                                                                                                                 '</detail>

</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>

</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

ac.PNG

1 Accepted Solution
ananya_kuthiala
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi akshayk88446729

This problem comes due to whitelisting issue between apache and web server in my opinion. If your message centre/execution instance is hosted by Adobe then please raise a support ticket as 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 would need to be whitelisted in LAN security zone and user/password needs to be set to true.

In the below format :

<subNetwork label="ipv6local" mask="0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1" name="localIPv6" proxy="127.0.0.1,10.0.0.0/8,::1"/

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ananya_kuthiala
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

Hi akshayk88446729

This problem comes due to whitelisting issue between apache and web server in my opinion. If your message centre/execution instance is hosted by Adobe then please raise a support ticket as 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 would need to be whitelisted in LAN security zone and user/password needs to be set to true.

In the below format :

<subNetwork label="ipv6local" mask="0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1" name="localIPv6" proxy="127.0.0.1,10.0.0.0/8,::1"/

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

View solution in original post