Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Extracting the Subject Line of an Email Delivery in ACS

Level 6

Hi,

I am currently setting up some scheduled workflows to extract various information regarding our email deliveries. I can export the label of the delivery no problem but I'm struggling to extract the Subject Line of the deliveries.

There is a Subject option within emailPreview but each time I try and use this is gives me an error and says this field does not exist.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks,

Bob

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi mattg70160484,

Your suggestion will not apply here asqueryDef is only available in ACC.

Digital B2B, at the moment I don't think it is possible to pull the subject out in ACS. Please reach out to support to log an Enhancement Request

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Level 2

You can get the subject line from:

delivery.mailParameters.subject

Level 6

How and where do I access that from within a query if I am using Delivery as the resource?

Level 2

It can be found under:
targeting dimension->email header parameters->subject.

It unfortunately, can't be selected in the query itself (nor an enrichment activity), but can be referenced in data extraction activity or similar.

It can also probably be pulled from a javascript queryDef, but I haven't tried it.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi mattg70160484,

Your suggestion will not apply here asqueryDef is only available in ACC.

Digital B2B, at the moment I don't think it is possible to pull the subject out in ACS. Please reach out to support to log an Enhancement Request

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

hi Vipul,

Wanted to check if this is still the case in ACS? Is there any way we can export subject line in ACS.

Regards,

Sumit Chatley

Level 2

Hi Vipul,

Same here.

We want to output the subject as meta data in a template, so looking for a way to do this in ACS.

<%= delivery.mailParameters.subject %>

doesn't work as you mentioned already

Error while compiling script 'FCP_1_DM875[htmldefaultContent]' line 533: delivery is not defined.

<%= context.subject %>

doesn't throw an error but is undefined

Do you know if there is already an enhancement Request? Do you have an ID to reference?

Thank you and best regards

Jean-Christoph

Level 1

Hello,

any evolution for this request ? and more globally the possibility to extract ALL data from deliveries.
This limitation is quite strange.

Level 2

@Bobby_JS Mind sharing how you were able to enrich a query with the Label for data extraction? Not finding any documentation to connect the delivery resource to the profile resource. 

Level 6
You'll need to use the Enrichment activity and connect two queries. One from the profile resource, the other from the delivery resource.