Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

[EVENT] Adobe Campaign Meetup - Gurugram, India

Level 10

hero 2.jpg

Register for an interactive session at the Adobe Campaign user meetup in Gurugram.

Meetup AGENDA:

• Adobe campaign Present and Future
  • Design Campaigns through Campaign
  • Adobe Campaign: User stories & operational techniques

This will be followed by a discussion session over snacks and coffee.

Speakers for the Event:

Pankhri Singhai - Product Manager, Adobe

Manish Kumar Pandey - Sr.Manager, Adobe Consulting

Pancham Bhambri – Consultant, Adobe

Ayesha Singhal – Corporate Trainer, Adobe

For more details and buzz around the event, follow our Meetup Group.

Participate in the community contest and win rewards - Adobe Campaign Meetup Contest | Adobe Community

13 Replies

Level 3

Would love a US based Adobe Campaign meetup group. Sigh....

Level 10

Hi jael91407431 ,

Thanks for your interest. i would recommend to follow the announcements in community to stay updated.

Can you help us with your location in US? it will help us plan better while we're planning for community events in US.

Best,

Gaurang

Level 10

Hi,

Will there be any such event in Hyderabad or Bangalore?

Could the people like me who could not attend this one in Gurugram, send some Campaign queries and expect replies?

Thanks,

Rama.

Administrator

Hi Rama https://forums.adobe.com/people/AEM%20Forum

Yes, we are planning to extend this across India but cannot confirm it now. You can surely attend this meetup as well.

Please feel free to send your queries that you would like us to address.

Note:- Agenda of this meetup is already finalized and we can cover queries related to agenda only.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

Hi Kautuk,

At this point of time, I am looking for the answers to my following active posts:

Email ID of a visitor

Measuring Campaign Effectiveness

With time,I will add some more.

Appreciate your follow up.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

Hi Kautuk,

Could you kindly expedite answer to the first post: Email ID of a visitor?

I need to send this process to my manager today and therefore it is very urgent.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

Administrator

Hi https://forums.adobe.com/people/AEM%20Forum

The community is not bounded with any SLA or any timebound answering. Sometimes the questions asked takes the time in answering, as we let others in the community to share their views on the questions. If you really have some urgent questions (that you can not really wait for) then I would recommend you to reach out to support or consulting. Hope you understand.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

Hi,

I am in NYC and I think the best place to start an Adobe Campaign meetup in the US would be in New York City, marketing capital of the world!

Jae

Level 1

hi Team,

I have submitted the form for the Gurgaon meetup but haven't received any confirmation email yet. Can you please look into this and let me know if all the seats are filled.

Thanks,

Mansi

Level 1

Are there any plans for Bangalore location also?

Level 1

Hey,

I did the registration for Adobe meetup on 3rd of October, but I havent recieved any confirmation mail yet. Can you please look into this and let me know.

Thanks,

Rishabh

Level 2

Hi Gaurang ,

Can you share some pics of this meetup session .

Regards,

Vipin