Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ERROR RST-360001 You do not have the rights needed to modify the 'delivery' resource

Level 1

Was happily editing our campaign and now getting this error

"RST-360011 An error has occurred - please contact your administrator.
• Detail
• RST-360011 An error has occurred - please contact your administrator.
• RST-360001 You do not have the rights needed to modify the 'delivery' resource of ID 'DM12661'.

hadn;t done anything apart from try to open the campaign - my adminstrator told me it was "a problem at my end"

Any ideas? Using Google Chrom. Admin has deleted and reestablised my ID, 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @criskay,

Looks like issue is with delivery that sits within workflow having problem. If you can explain more on what you're trying to do within ACS that gives below error to help you further? and Is that error is coming when you do certain activity?

Thanks, SK

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @criskay,

Looks like issue is with delivery that sits within workflow having problem. If you can explain more on what you're trying to do within ACS that gives below error to help you further? and Is that error is coming when you do certain activity?

Thanks, SK

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi, I do see the exact same error. I am trying to edit the content via "use the legacy editor" option. How can this be resolved? Any suggesstions please?