Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Description of these delivery feedbacks from 'trackingUrlInfo', enumeration: 'urlType'

Level 5

Please, someone could tell me a definition of these delivery tracking logs?

Data Schema: trackingUrlInfo
Enumeration: urlType

• Not defined
  • Proposition update
  • Transaction
  • Web

Quite simple question, but I don't know where to find these descriptions.

Thanks,

florentlb

Vipul Raghav

Adhiyan

Amitpal Dhiman

Salvatore

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

In addition to Adhiyan, here is the exhaustive list.

1300645_pastedImage_0.png

This is URL type is used as a classification to divide all tracking information into meaningful segments, you can add more to this enumeration like If you are using we-chat, line and other modules then there will be more values in this list. Moreover, you can add your third-party tracking to this list, second, Case if you have more than one brands then you have to have a brand+web and another tracking classifications to get information per brand basis.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

Note: I have no idea what is a "proposition" in particular

Employee

Hello Salvado,

I could not find the exact description either in the schema but based on experience here is what I can provide :

1300015_pastedImage_0.png

Not defined is basically when the Url matches no criteria. This is very rare and generally does not show in tracking logs.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

In addition to Adhiyan, here is the exhaustive list.

1300645_pastedImage_0.png

This is URL type is used as a classification to divide all tracking information into meaningful segments, you can add more to this enumeration like If you are using we-chat, line and other modules then there will be more values in this list. Moreover, you can add your third-party tracking to this list, second, Case if you have more than one brands then you have to have a brand+web and another tracking classifications to get information per brand basis.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Amit

Level 10

Hi Salvatore,

Did you get the answer or you are looking for something else?

Regards,

Amit

Level 5

Yes, you were all very helpful!

Thank you,

Salvatore