Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Customer Journey - 30 Days - Landing Page Info Used to Determine Message

Level 4

All,

Trying to confirm some logic I using in constructing a not so simple Customer Journey where:

1) An email is sent instructing a recipient to subscribe to a weekly program being offered through a landing page

2) The client would like to use the Landing Page information (email) to trigger the email confirmation message based 1 of the 3 scenerios:

A) If the submission is a current profile that has and Opt-Out flag of NO they would get a confirmation of being added and begin the customer Journey..OR

B) If the submission is a current profile that has and Opt-Out flag of YES they would need to go through a Double Opt-in confirmation before they can begin the      customer Journey...OR

C) If the submission is a NEW profile they would need to go through a Double Opt-in confirmation before they can begin the customer journey

Based on what I'm reading regarding Landing Pages and Subscription services: I would need them to subscribe to the program via LP. Once subscribed, I just create a workflow with a query checking the above scenerios.

The scenerio will determine the delivery message.

Does this logic seem correct? Has anyone ever done a journey like this, where a subscriber was not automatically opt-in to the program?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Scenario B is not possible. If the profile is already opted out, you cannot send an email to it as part of your Step 1.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Scenario B is not possible. If the profile is already opted out, you cannot send an email to it as part of your Step 1.

Level 4

Vipul,

You are correct. I would have to change/create a the typology rule in order for me to do this send correct?