Expand my Community achievements bar.

Correct way for adding element in Target Mapping

Level 6

Hello Everyone,

@SatheeskannaK (It will be great if you can help on same as had a expertise on same),

Can someone please help in knowing the correct way of adding element in the Target Mapping of custom table.

My custom table is Linked to Profile table by 1:1 cardinality and both Profile Table and Custom Table(Test) have same broadlog table.

I have added new field in profile table and broadlog table. 

I need to add new field in Target mapping of my custom Table(test). What is correct way to add the same?

I have added by below method but not sure if same is correct as you can see in below image that older one is done in different way so little confused?

I am not able to add as per older implementation and little confused if my new one is correct. Sharing the same in word doc as can't paste screenshot of actual instance.

aggabhi_0-1696503910443.png

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@aggabhi, Can you explain if you are looking to setup target mapping with the cusTest field? Also, I don't see any attachment in the thread.

Thanks, Sathees

Administrator

Hi @aggabhi,

Were you able to resolve this query or are you still looking for help here? Kindly share the solution in case you were able to resolve.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa