Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Connecting to Adobe Campaign Cloud Database

Level 1

I want a way to connect to the Adobe Campaign Database which is hosted on Cloud using my local Post GRE SQL Client. Is this possible?  This will help me in writing direct SQL Queries in my Post GRE SQL Client instead of using the Adobe Campaign Console Client.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Shreyas,

What you are looking at may not be possible but you can still write SQL scripts directly in the Campaign Database hosted on cloud.

You can navigate to the SQL scripts section under Administration>configuration>. Here you can create any SQL script to interact with the DB.

Alternately , you can also use the SQL script activity in a workflow to write SQL queries and execute them on the DB.

A word of caution : The changes are done directly on the DB and may not be reversible depending on what you are doing (e.g- Truncate table) , so please follow due diligence in using the above options.

BR,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Shreyas,

What you are looking at may not be possible but you can still write SQL scripts directly in the Campaign Database hosted on cloud.

You can navigate to the SQL scripts section under Administration>configuration>. Here you can create any SQL script to interact with the DB.

Alternately , you can also use the SQL script activity in a workflow to write SQL queries and execute them on the DB.

A word of caution : The changes are done directly on the DB and may not be reversible depending on what you are doing (e.g- Truncate table) , so please follow due diligence in using the above options.

BR,

Adhiyan