Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Clearing Segment Codes

Level 2

I am a user of Campaign "classic" v. 6.11  and am trying to test a nurturing campaign where I am using segment codes to make sure that recipients who are part of one track do not get included in another track until the completion of the track.   I need to run some tests in order to see if the campaign workflows work as expected and wanted to know if there was a way to clear a segment code for a recipient after they complete the workflow and the code has been attributed to them.  Is there a place where segment codes are managed?

Thanks!   

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

You can get the temporary table name with a Javascript activity : vars.tableName.

After with a SQL activity, you can update a codeSegment of this temporary table.

Christophe

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Matthew,

If you are adding the segment code in the workflow, then it is only stored in a temporary table used by the workflow. If running the workflow again or running another workflow, the recipient should have no segment code attached.

Please share more details and screenshots about your use case in case you are not doing it as I suggested.

Let me know,

Florent

Level 10

Hello,

Any update on this topic? Let me know if I can help further.

Florent

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

You can get the temporary table name with a Javascript activity : vars.tableName.

After with a SQL activity, you can update a codeSegment of this temporary table.

Christophe