Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Child Delivery includes dates in label - Export workflow includes dates

Level 2

Hi ACS Community

We currently have a campaign that uses a recurring delivery and is aggregated daily. As a result, the child delivery's label starts with a date.

For example - [2023/02/06] Recuring Send with Personalization

We also have an export workflow that sends this data to our SAS tables. I selected both Label (deliverylabel) and Label (Label) under heterogenenous resource(parent) and the date appears under both. I'm wondering is there a function that i can use to exclude everything but the label "Recuring Send with Personalization"?

Hope I've made sense.

Cheers,
Mo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The main delivery is accessible via the master reference.

To have the title of the master instance for recurring deliveries and the delivery label for standalone deliveries, you may use following expression:

Iif([target/master/@label] = '', [target/@label], [target/master/@label])

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @user03817 ,

You can try adding a condition labels equals to Recuring Send with Personalization in your query.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The main delivery is accessible via the master reference.

To have the title of the master instance for recurring deliveries and the delivery label for standalone deliveries, you may use following expression:

Iif([target/master/@label] = '', [target/@label], [target/master/@label])

Level 2

Thanks Ramon. This appears to be the solution. Will do my testing tomorrow and confirm it's all good.

Level 2

Hi Ramon,

Hope you're well. Thanks once again for your support on this. I had a chat with my colleague and we've decided to simply remove the daily aggregation. This will save time for us but also the testers and rest of the team that is involved.

Question - The workflow is built to create several child deliveries per day depending on the send times. Example: If delivery is split over 10 hours, it will create 10 child deliveries per day. As it's an always on campaign, do you see issues with creating several child deliveries per day? Assuming this will take up more storage space but do you think this will have an impact on performance?

Thanks,
Mo