Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Changing the Tracking URL Category AFTER the delivery was sent out

Level 2

Hi ACS Community,

I've sent out some emails without editing the Tracking URL Category, which is quite bad for reporting and the manual work needed to cover for the missing categories... Is there any way that ACS can take into consideration Tracking URL Categories added retrospectively (-> after the email was sent out, and the clicks were made)?

Thanks for any insights you might have!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @AndMi

Sadly the underlying entity trckingUrlInfo is not accessible in update mode and since sent deliveries are read-only, I don't see how you can change the category of the links.

Not sure you can in ACS.

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @AndMi

Sadly the underlying entity trckingUrlInfo is not accessible in update mode and since sent deliveries are read-only, I don't see how you can change the category of the links.

Not sure you can in ACS.

Thanks

Denis

Level 2

Thanks, Denis! Too bad, although I somewhat expected this would be the case...I'll leave this question open for a bit more, just in case someone would have had the same situation and discovered a trick