Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Changing hyperlink color in content block

Level 2

I created a mirror page URL content block and wanted all of the text, including the link, to be gray. The text is gray in every email client that I tested except for Outlook when I view on my desktop (here it's blue). This is the HTML used:

<% if ( document.mode != 'mirror' && document.mode != 'forward' ) { %><p align=center>

<font style="font-family: Arial, Arial; font-size: 12px;">

To view this email as a web page, go

<span style="color: #58595b;"><a style="color: #58595b;" <a href="<%@ include fragment='MirrorPageUrl' %>" _label="Mirror page" _type="mirrorPage">here.</span></a>

</font>

</p><% } %>

Any ideas on why the link is blue in Outlook?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

The code is not properly created. The <span> should not be inside the <a> tag and you had 2 <a> tags. Also, when I add the MIRROR page option, it encodes it to work properly.

Here is what I get in Adobe Campaign when adding a Mirror URL and it works in Outlook.

<a class="arc-link" data-id="al156631276619330282" data-nl-type="externalLink" href="#" style="color: #58595b;" data-nl-lnkep-perso-attr-href="&lt;span class=&quot;acr-block nl-dce-fragment&quot; data-nl-name=&quot;MirrorPageUrl&quot; contenteditable=&quot;false&quot;&gt;Mirror page URL&lt;/span&gt;">here</a>

Here is your code fixed to work properly.

<span style="color: #58595b;"><a style="color: #58595b;" href="<%@ include fragment='MirrorPageUrl' %>" _label="Mirror page" _type="mirrorPage">here.</a></span>

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Can you confirm which Adobe product you are using? I'm guessing Campaign but I wanted to verify before I moved this question to the correct community.

Correct answer by
Level 3

The code is not properly created. The <span> should not be inside the <a> tag and you had 2 <a> tags. Also, when I add the MIRROR page option, it encodes it to work properly.

Here is what I get in Adobe Campaign when adding a Mirror URL and it works in Outlook.

<a class="arc-link" data-id="al156631276619330282" data-nl-type="externalLink" href="#" style="color: #58595b;" data-nl-lnkep-perso-attr-href="&lt;span class=&quot;acr-block nl-dce-fragment&quot; data-nl-name=&quot;MirrorPageUrl&quot; contenteditable=&quot;false&quot;&gt;Mirror page URL&lt;/span&gt;">here</a>

Here is your code fixed to work properly.

<span style="color: #58595b;"><a style="color: #58595b;" href="<%@ include fragment='MirrorPageUrl' %>" _label="Mirror page" _type="mirrorPage">here.</a></span>