Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Can we create and post custom api Using External api activity ? is it possible in Adobe campaign?

Level 2

I need to setup the below structure and post this request from Adobe Campaign Standard?

curl --location --request POST 'https://................................................................
--header 'cache-control: no-cache' \
--header 'content-type: application/json' \
--data-raw '{
"mbox" : "campaign_similarProducts",
"requestLocation" : {
"host" : "prod"
},
"profileParameters" : {
"currentPageLocale":"en-us"
},
"mboxParameters" : {
"sessionId":"6376377897",
"entity.id": "wd-black-sn850-nvme-ssd_en-US"
},
"contentAsJson": true
}'

Whenever i am trying to create a request using External Api. 

Using Customize parameter : params got appended.

Using Inbound parameter: data got appended

If we use combination of  Inbound Column & Customize parameter, then Request syntax becomes like:

{"params":{"mbox":"campaign_similarProducts","requestLocation":{"host":"prod"},"profileParameters":{"currentPageLocale":"en-us"},"mboxParameters":{"sessionId":"6376377897","entity.id":"wd-black-sn850-nvme-ssd_en-US"},"contentAsJson":true},"data":[]}

Can we construct this request and hit using adobe campaign standard?

Please Suggest.

@ramon_bisswanger 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @khushbooverma ,

Yes you can do it. You need to take into account payload limitations and response timeout. 

What you mention about data key append to JSON structure is because of you send usually records data from previous workflow activitties.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @khushbooverma ,

Yes you can do it. You need to take into account payload limitations and response timeout. 

What you mention about data key append to JSON structure is because of you send usually records data from previous workflow activitties.