Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Can't seem to set the Mobile App on a Push delivery template

Level 2

I'm a bit puzzled. I can't find anywhere to link the Mobile App being targeted to a push delivery template. This option doesn't appear in the template advanced configuration anywhere.

The result of this is that every time one of my users creates a new push message from any push delivery template, they have to manually select the mobile app they're targeting from the dropdown.

I'm sure I'm just missing something. It would be a really odd oversight to not have the functionality to configure this in a template.image.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

This has been accepted as a bug by Adobe.

You can duplicate an OOB push template and configure with mobile app etc.

When you come to use the template to create a push, the Associate a mobile App to a delivery is not inherited from the push template

When you go back to the push template the dropdown has disappeared from the UI

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

This has been accepted as a bug by Adobe.

You can duplicate an OOB push template and configure with mobile app etc.

When you come to use the template to create a push, the Associate a mobile App to a delivery is not inherited from the push template

When you go back to the push template the dropdown has disappeared from the UI