Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Call a personalization block from a jssp page

Level 2

Within an email template in Adobe Campaign, the command <%@ include view="personalizationBlock" %> can be used to include personalization block content.

The same tag doesn’t seem to work within JSSP pages, however. I received the error:

"Invalid command: ' include view="viocEmailTemplate" '.

SSI-280000 Failure while analyzing document (1 error(s))."

Is there a way to include personalization blocks from within JSSP pages?

Thanks!

Jim

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jim,

This is not possible. It should be used inside deliveries only.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Jim,

This is not possible. It should be used inside deliveries only.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 1

This is actually possible(I am using it for testing personalization blocks rather running from a delivery - quite easy to edit HTMLs) but with some twinkling to the jssp code, I am mentioning the steps:

1. setup your JSSP page to make specific DB calls(you can look out existing OOB Jssps/others for the reference)

2. With the generic query editor make your query for personlisation block - something like below

var resZ = sqlSelect("block,internalName:string,label:string, mdata:memo", "SELECT I0.sName, I0.sLabel, I0.mData, I0.iIncludeViewId, I0.iFolderId, F1.iFolderId FROM NmsIncludeView I0 JOIN XtkFolder F1 ON (F1.iFolderId = I0.iFolderId) WHERE (I0.sName = E'name of personlisation block') LIMIT 201");

You can then parse thi variable(resZ ) inside jssp HTML to display data, Works like a Charm!!