Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Associating to delivery log after sending delivery

Level 3

Hi Community,

We have created a transactional message event based, so they are not associated to a profile. The reason of this is because it is a welcome message and the profiles are not yet created. The problem is that we want to link profile and delivery and that happen after the profile is created, and sending the delivery (without profile), because we want to see the delivery in the sending log of the profile, do you know any way of doing it?

We have been thinking in a daily workflow that update in the delivery resource, the field that link with the profile resource, but we don't find it.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @LAR1985 

You can find the resources if you search for the EVT Resource, there you'll be able to query Delivery Logs and tracking Logs.

HOWEVER, last time I've checked, Delivery Logs and Tracking Logs resources are not available for update, hence you can't update them with the Profile ID associated to the email of the event, you would have to request a product enhancement for such update to be possible.

The only thing I can think off is that you would need to build new custom entity to join the RT event delivery log record to their associated profile and you would display the list not in the Sending Logs unfortunately but as a List field in the Profile screen and you would also be able to query these logs in subsequent workflow from a Profile...

That's how you could realise the link via a custom entity, this should work

Please note that "@id" is not visible in the user interface although it's possible to get it if you use advanced editor all along.

You would also have to create a purge workflow that would delete records in this new entity aligned with the 6 months history that ACS kept..

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @LAR1985 

You can find the resources if you search for the EVT Resource, there you'll be able to query Delivery Logs and tracking Logs.

HOWEVER, last time I've checked, Delivery Logs and Tracking Logs resources are not available for update, hence you can't update them with the Profile ID associated to the email of the event, you would have to request a product enhancement for such update to be possible.

The only thing I can think off is that you would need to build new custom entity to join the RT event delivery log record to their associated profile and you would display the list not in the Sending Logs unfortunately but as a List field in the Profile screen and you would also be able to query these logs in subsequent workflow from a Profile...

That's how you could realise the link via a custom entity, this should work

Please note that "@id" is not visible in the user interface although it's possible to get it if you use advanced editor all along.

You would also have to create a purge workflow that would delete records in this new entity aligned with the 6 months history that ACS kept..

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis