Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

API

Level 9

how to I analyze the 500 errors that are seen in the projects created in Adobe io for campaign API?

If I go to a project and click on api insight, I can see 500 error code, that occurred this week and last week, is there any way I can drill down further and get details about the actual failures or what caused the errors?

Thank you for any help.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi mmbb,

I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support to assist. With Campaign Standard you won't have as much access to the required logs in order to troubleshoot so Campaign Support and Campaign Ops would need to assist in getting the appropriate information to help isolate the issue.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 9
Hi, looking for some help on this please.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi mmbb,

I would recommend reaching out to Campaign Support to assist. With Campaign Standard you won't have as much access to the required logs in order to troubleshoot so Campaign Support and Campaign Ops would need to assist in getting the appropriate information to help isolate the issue.

Regards,

Craig