Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

API EndPoints for Campaign or Audience Creation?

Level 1

I can see in the API documentation that there is not a way to create Services from the EndPoints provided and must be done through the web interface. Is there support and/or information for creating or executing a campaign or audience through the API? Or is that also only available through the interface?

Can I execute a subscription event, such as an email, through the API?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello brandon,

It's possible to launch workflow and send transactionnal event email by the API. You can also create and subscribe a profile to a service from the API. And inside the interface, you can define an confirmation email linked to the subscribtion event.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello brandon,

It's possible to launch workflow and send transactionnal event email by the API. You can also create and subscribe a profile to a service from the API. And inside the interface, you can define an confirmation email linked to the subscribtion event.

Level 1

Hi, does this solution also address the portion of the question that asks about "creating an audience through an API"? In particular, I would like to create an Audience via a http call to the endpoint, passing data required to create an Audience as part of the payload.  

Based on what I am seeing from the docs, it looks like creating Audience can be done via Workflows which can be triggered from API. 

However, it looks like there are 2 issues: 

1. API to trigger workflow does not support sending payload to create Audience 

2.Workflow does not seem to have any components that can read data from payload.