Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe campaign to do newsletter signup

Level 2

Hi ,

How to implement a newsletter subscription feature using adobe campaigner ?
i need to invoke this from a mobile App.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sarath,

You can use a browser control inside your native app to render the web application. Once you have created the web application just publish it and it will be available from the frontal servers of Adobe Campaign.

If you wish to use it on a website, use iFrame node to do so.

Android: android - How to show web page in my app? - Stack Overflow

iOS: Displaying Web and Multimedia Content

If you have an external web app, use the above to show it and then have the webapp fire SOAP API calls (in classic) or REST API calls (in Standard) to make the data persistent to Campaign database.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

please follow the documentation give here for classic version: Managing subscriptions or Adobe Campaign Help | Subscription Services  for the standard version which will help you in preparing a subscription web app which you can use in your mobile app to subscribe your visitors.

Regards,

Amit

Level 2

Hi Amit. Thanks for the input. I can able to create a web app .But how can we access this from a native mobile app?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sarath,

You can use a browser control inside your native app to render the web application. Once you have created the web application just publish it and it will be available from the frontal servers of Adobe Campaign.

If you wish to use it on a website, use iFrame node to do so.

Android: android - How to show web page in my app? - Stack Overflow

iOS: Displaying Web and Multimedia Content

If you have an external web app, use the above to show it and then have the webapp fire SOAP API calls (in classic) or REST API calls (in Standard) to make the data persistent to Campaign database.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 2

Hi

As per your comment, what i understood is that the end result of web app which was created in adobe campaign will be a URL and that we can render in mobile, so that how the same works in web site can achieved in mobile.

Level 2

Hi

As per your comment, what i understood is that the end result of web app which was created in adobe campaign will be a URL and that we can render in mobile, so that how the same works in web site can achieved in mobile.

Level 2

I didn't get any clarifications for the last comment . Comment is given below

Hi

As per your comment, what i understood is that the end result of web app which was created in adobe campaign will be a URL and that we can render in mobile, so that how the same works in web site can achieved in mobile.Please confirm?