Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Get login logs from logins authorized by adobe id

Level 2

Hi,

We use Adobe Campaign Prime and we authorize users with there adobe-id, for Campaign Classic and Standard. We would like to get a log of all logins to the systems how can I do this? I know if we login directly to adobe campaign classic with an operator then its logged in /usr/local/neolane/nl6/var/env/logins.log but the logins with adobe-id is not there.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

This is something the team is working on, but right now such logs for ADobe ID logins are not available. This will be something built at the Experience Cloud level (not only for Campaign)

Florent

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

This is something the team is working on, but right now such logs for ADobe ID logins are not available. This will be something built at the Experience Cloud level (not only for Campaign)

Florent

Level 2

Do you know whene this will be released, will it be together with GDPR?

Level 10

I currently don't have visibility or date to share on this feature, but it will probably be after GDPR.

If you want more details about what will be done for GDPR specifically for Campaign, you can go through this thread: GDPR - Adobe Campaign compliance and tools

Florent